Answer each question in 150 words or less, tell us why you are interested in joining the education reform movement at YES Prep Public Schools. Answer the interview questions below
YES Prep seeks individuals aligned to its mission and committed to providing an excellent education for all students.
1. Why do you want to be a Student Support Counselor? What made you choose YES Prep specifically? *
2. In your opinion, what is involved in achieving high quality work as a Student Support Counselor/counselor/social worker? *
3. How do you effectively engage and involve teachers and staff in behavioral intervention recommendations? *
4. Your Principal discusses with you a behavioral trend (i.e. peer to peer relational aggression) negatively impacting school culture. What strategies would you recommend and support? Please briefly describe your specific next steps. *
5. Describe the skills or attributes you believe are necessary to be outstanding when working in departments such as Research, Accountability & Data, Finance, etc. In the school district