Complete the following questions related to cases read this semester in two of the
following categories.Explain first, the reasoning of the case on the legal questions
involved (majority & dissent if any); second, whether the decision properly followed
the Constitution; third, how the ruling should be evaluated in terms of biblical standards of truth and
justice. The answers will be more focused on these three points than a brief; please use a discussion
1. Discuss allassigned cases related to freedom of the press, obscenity, and
2. Discuss allassigned cases related to the right to privacy
3. Discuss all assigned cases related to criminal investigations and evidence.
4. Discuss all assigned cases related to attorneys, trials, and punishments
(include Coker v. Georgia).
5. Discuss all assigned cases related to discrimination and equal protection